24 August 2006

Warnings to Girls

Love is blind. the cliche is true. Remember this, girls out there, love is indeed blind. blind as heck. and worse come to worse it's even dumb, unable to speak, hear, feel, touch. It numbs, no, kill all senses, if love becomes evil.

I'm not preaching. I'm not holier-than-thou. I'm not even trying to teach a lesson. But I've seen, experience, and heard enough to say this: that any conviction can drop. ANY.

Unless God so keep you. Unless u choose the right guy. Unless you know what u really want in that relationship.

If not, be very careful, girls who reads this, be very careful. Know WHO the guy is first.

As for me, i'm just glad I share the same God with him. So any mistake comes we fly to our God, our Saviour, for forgiveness and wisdom.

But there are so many a plenty of u frens out there whom i have heard and known about all sorts of blindness.... be careful girls.

Sincerely,
Carmen