15 August 2006

Apple Cidar Bananas



My Mom made these apple-cidar-soaked-banana-slices, recommended by my aunt, recommended by Dongfang Billy. Suppose to help your digestion, constipation, and slimming-tion. (The last of which I'm rather skeptical...)

Being the sour freak (and banana freak) that I am, I braced myself to try.

It is very, very, very, very, sour.

For someone who eats lemon slices, it is really very sour - at first mouth. I remember eating them slowly and looking like i'm cruelly tortured when I first tried it. It left me sucking my mouth and wondering how much of my tongue had I corroded.

But subsequently, I started to enjoy it. I enjoy mashing these up by sucking them through my tongue. (It's too acidic for teeth.) And now I pop these little snacks in whenever I got the snack craving.