05 August 2006

One by one, my character, you are showing me that you don't like them. It makes me wonder, why did you like me in the first place? I try not to think evily of you. I shut the thoughts out - thoughts that perhaps you got not much choice because those girls out there are not Christians, or maybe becuase you are in the army that's why I started to stand out among your many male friends after so many years of not noticing me.

I try not to think like these, I really want to shut them out. And everytime you are so good to me it reassures me that these are not the reasons.

But why is it that one by one, you start telling me you don't like tis character of mine, or that character of mine. How much, really, of me do you like? Why is it always you telling me what is wrong with my personality. I tried embracing yours, you know that? I tried embracing your faults, but so many times you provoked me. I really don't know how long can I hold back all these evil thoughts before I unleash it on you and cause unecessary or regretable arguments. I really don't want to think like that. Please, please...don't force me...


Edit: 6/8/06

It's okay. I'm ok liao.

=)