23 July 2009

Oh the arrogance...

It's very sad to read something like that. Not just because I believe his faith is placed in the wrong place, but his interpretation of religion is wrong.

I've long been wanting to write, publicly, on what Fundamental Christian means. Afterall, my facebook status declares that I'm a fundamental Christian. No I don't make bombs and kill "infidels". I have good relationships and friendships with many non-Christians. But with the equivocating of fundamental Christians to fundamental Muslims, and fundamental Muslim to terrorists, we conservative Christians who are holding to the fundamental tenets of Christianity have been wrongfully equivocated with violence and intolerance.

I really should work my brains and my pen (keyboard) soon.


The silliest smear | Democracy in America | Economist.com

Shared via AddThis