23 April 2009

Busy BZ Bee

One more day to Felicia's wedding! Tomorrow will be helping out with the church decor, then on Saturday itself it's one whole day gone. Haha. Not much time left to study. But, hey, not everyday you'll see a wedding. (I realise I use many null subjects while writing blog posts. Haha!) One more day to the wedding and I'm popping pimples. -.- But, what the hey! It's not my wedding, and I'm not the highlight. Hahaha!

I'm going to school everyday to study. Little help, 'cause I still daydream my hours away, but at least that's better than staying at home. I'll youtube my hours away at home. -.- I'm so busy I don't even have time to talk to my bro after he came back from Cambodia, or look at those pics. Must be great, mission trips. I WANT TO GO TOO!!!! CGC, WHEN ARE WE GONNA GO TO CEBU AGAIN?????