09 April 2009

Thoughts that pop up as I drag myself through this day

1) It's not that I don't want to contribute to the report, I am just not smart enough to do right such that it will save you from editing and editing.

2) I'm having a headache and it's all my fault. I really want to change my lifestyle. :(

3) Some friends are graduating. I will miss them! :(

4) Bro is going to Cambodia. So during weekdays it's gonna be an empty house again. Wonder why did I bother upgrading the broadband. No one uses it. And I want to visit a mission station too!

5) Am not looking forward to the exams. Am looking forward to the holidays. Can't leap across time though.

6) It feels horrible to be not smart enough / lazy.

7) I miss hanging out with friends. I miss freely joking and bantering with friends. I miss relaxing without worrying what unfinished work there is to do.

8) Eating dinner tonight with family to celebrate daddy's birthday early. Since Z will be in Cambodia on daddy's birthday.

9) The uncertainties of the Canada trip sucks.

10) If I'm going to Ottawa, I can see Colin Mochrie and Brad Sherwood perform!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOTZ!