04 June 2006

Updates...no particular heading.

Hmmm... nothing specific to update, but I don't want to leave my blog rotting. So here's some random stuff:

1) Well, after MOE Teaching Award rejected me, I now have the freedom to choose my modules and majors. This brings another problem...what should I choose?! I am kind of inclined towards English Language and English Literature, but recently I got this advertisement from NUS regarding the Language Preparation Programme and Student Exchange Programme. If I sign up, I'll have to include a foreign language into my modules and take it up to certain level with certain proficiency each semester. Most importantly, I'll be able to go on student exchange to Europe countries!! It's my dream to go to Europe someday!! And i've always been interested in German. So I'm kind of sitting on the idea. The problem is, what prospects are there and can i still major in English? Plus, leaving Singapore for at least a Sem is rather...well...I'll miss home, and people back home! :..( But then again, this will be the ONLY chance in my entire life (as much as i can foresee) that i can go to Europe with such cheap rate, because i'll be going there as a student in their uni and i can get financial grants!! RARE OPPORTUNITY! Well, let's just see how God leads.

2) I'm in charge of a skit for DVBS again this year. Glad to have this opportunity to serve God and have this burden to force me into prayer (else my prayer life would be stale...). It's harder this year firstly because the story of Noah's Ark is quite big scale to put up. Need alot of people. Secondly, WE LACK PEOPLE! At least, some still cannot confirm whether they can turn up on that day. And also schedules are clashing so rehearsals are very very limited. Forthly, directing people older than me is....-_-". Ah wells. Just thankful for the resources thus far. Better than nothing!! Thank God!! :D

3) It's not easy to handle relationships. Teens drama is really shallow in portraying the nuances of relationships. Even serious dramas are not even close. Anyway, I'm still noob :) . If we want to take relationships seriously, definitely have to pray earnestly about it, if not, it's not easy to sustain. Haha. Not sure whether i'm up to it to handle it or not, but i'm not gonna give up trying and praying about it so easily.

Hmm...anything else in my life now?

OH!

4) I left Swiss, my term there is up. Got many mixed feelings. Don't really feel like drafting them out now though.

That's all I think.

Cheerz!