28 February 2006

Results, results, results...

Tomorrow is A level results day.

I am afraid.

I have regrets.

I know being distracted at J2 year is really to my own downfall, but I did it. I was so distracted. And I displeased God, I know, by doing so.

It would have been a lot better if I’ve corrected my wrongs, to cut away that distracted, after my A levels. But I did not. And that scares me more now.

Whatever it may be tomorrow, let it be clear that God willed it so.

“Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him” – Job 13:15

May I have that same attitude of gratitude towards God tomorrow. Afterall, He had saved my soul. What REALLY matters is already salvaged and certain. =D

“the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD.” – Job 1:21

Ah well, not in the disposition for many words. I’ll write tomorrow.

I hope.