22 January 2006

Saturday Shopping

Didn't update yesterday because of the terrible headache. Thank the Lord I was okay this morning so that I could go to church.

So, yesterday I went Chinatown to shop with Tammy. Well, i've never been to chinatown weeks before CNY before! Because I'm really afraid of crowd and people. haha! Turned out not a bad experience actually. But I still couldn't stand the crowd....not a crowd person. But I wasn't so bad, think if it was next saturday it will be a lot worse than this.

Anyway, getting out of Outram mrt we walked to CK and then the wet market to look at clothes. Really a shot up price! But we didn't know how to bargain...so... >.<
But I saw quite some nice tops over there, think i'll be going again tomorrow. We also walked OG and the busy roadside CNY stalls set up. There are a lot of cheap CNY goods there. But, like I said, a lot of people. Can't imagine going there on CNY eve!

After Chinatown we went PS, coz i needed to go carrefour. Hey...Carrafour's stuff are dirt cheap! I mean the stationaries! 200 filing pockets for $6!!!! I bought 100 for $8+ at Popular..... sob...
But quality wise I don't know. But shouldn't be much of a diff....sigh. That's it, I'm gonna do my shopping there next time! =P but it's so far....

But what I enjoyed most is the fellowship with Sis Tammy throughout the trip. We talked about church stuff, and over lunch she told me about her past attitude. The Lord has really changed her lifestyle and desire. Today in Sunday School we learnt that the indication for spiritual change is not sudden emotions, but the change in desire and attitude. Things once our pursuit and motivation becomes secondary compared to spiritual things of the above which we once thought useless and vain. How great is the Lord!

Really look forward for the youths to gather again. We've lost so many people these 2 years. (Lost with no negative meanings...) We shall meet each other in Heaven next time =)

Must pray for the youths...it's getting too little of ministries like the Youth Fellowship. That especially. 195 ministry also. Among the remaining, the core group of us are getting busier (thank God i still have some liberty)and some of us are not as inclined to join us in these ministries. the next generation is still too young...sigh. Must really pray. The youths should gather to pray.

Having said that, i need to pray too.... my praying life ain't that good either.

sigh.

"Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not."
- Jeremiah 33:3