19 May 2006

Updates

Haven't been posting for quite awhile...

First, MOE Teaching Award there got rejected. Is this a sign that I should not go into teaching? Not sure...but I have some time to think then. Now the worrying thing is, how to pay my school fees??

Second, got rather sick this week. I'm just slightly sick on tue, and wed. But thursday my fever went up to 38.9 degree and finally today (took MC) fever is gone. Now i'm still a bit weak. Sigh. I had actually suspect myself to get dengue...thank God it is not.

Third, my friend is very very upset. He can't pass out of the course he wants. It's the 3rd disappointment since he entered army. Seeing this there's nothing i can do to help him. I don't know what to say to him as well. I can only pray for him. But still, it feels terrible to be a helpless bystander.