28 February 2008

Sian...

Projects, tests, weekly work.... It doesn't help when the student is LAZY BEYOND WORDS!

Just some pics before I continue reading Copernicus and his revolution.



















Beautiful half moon. =) If not for my GEK1506 project, I wouldn't realise the beauty of the moon cycle. I love the moon!

Stepping on a rainbow~!

This is funny. LOL!






















By the way, Rob, I've finished Calvin and Hobbes! Muahahaha!


Alright, back to see what Copernicus did to change the world, and what others like Bruno and Galileo did to give Coper the fame. After that's it's reading up on what on earth English was like in the old times, in its writing system, grammar, vocab, and phonology. After which, I would need to decide what to present on what kind of English do toddlers speak next Friday.


Tomorrow I'll be doing a $10 survey about my enthusiasm for internet news, and after that, more Coper.


Oh, and Oscars was funny. And this wasn't even the best. Jon Stewart is a real tickler. Wahaha!



"Julie Christie was absolutely amazing in 'Away from Her' ... a moving
story of a woman who forgets her own husband," he said. "Hillary
Clinton called it the feel-good movie of the year."


ROFLOL!!!

If only I have Comedy Central here in Singapore. =D