12 January 2008

Suki Sushi Day

So I went to stuff myself with sushi (literally stuff!) with El, Robin and Eliseus this afternoon. The guys went in first at 3.50pm. Because I had tuition till 3.30pm, I rushed down to Cineleisure only to reach at 4.30pm. Nevertheless, these boys were not half full. Haha!

I must say Suki Sushi buffet is definitely better. But of course, it's more expensive than Sakae Sushi. Student's buffet can easily cost about $19 after GST, and adults...well, $20 plus I guess. El's pocket has got a big big whole today. Hahaha! Why I think Suki's is better it's because of the choices they have. Plus the free flow drink! Although without the mochi ice-cream, they have delicious cream puffs and fruit on the belt for grabs, as part of the buffet. Haha, that makes up for the dessert already. The buffet also includes sashimi (not the freshest, but not un-fresh either) and many tempura items that Sakae doesn't offer for buffet. (Fried sotong is awesome!)

Pics here!

Eliseus's very very hot tofu!









El satisfying his craving.












This is only halfway through...












The remnents. Had to resort to Number Game to finish them. Haha.












Rob's achievement! (No lah, that's our total plates...hehe)









The number game.









El got it!












68 plates! That's how many we ate! Well, plus there are some of our orders which they combined onto 1 plate. So, give and take, I think we hit 80 plates! Wahaha!






I'm really happy that Eliseus came to join us. He's always floating around in church, I never really get to talk to him much, since I don't know what common topics we might have. But I remember when he was younger (12 I think), he was really funny and joking about. Back then he was still a chubby primary school kiddie, now he's all grown up! So tall lah. Haha. Like my own bro.

Well I thank God for the fact that we are financially able to afford the meal. I hope I was not being too spendthrift! I shall hold my pocket bridle until the next special occasion. =) Must be a good steward of the money that God gave me, can't anyhow spend. Hehe... (oops.. -.-").