05 December 2007

Post-Exam Post

Hehe, finally!


This time round what I expected turned out to be different from the reality. The one that I thought would be a breeze (CL2280 Translation) turned out to be a very tedious paper, which I can't finish. EL3255 English in SEA which I thought I wouldn't survive turned out quite alright, at least pass-able. Looks like the difference between tutorials and exam performances is really fat. The speed difference between using a computer and flipping three dictionaries horribly obese. (CL2280 requires me, a poor girl with no money to buy $116 electronic dictionary, to flip three dictionaries: Chinese, English, and English-Chinese dictionary.) What's worse is those around you with electronic dictionary remarking that the paper is a breeze. @#^@#!$!^!!!

Nevermind, it's over. Gonna make plans! This month so many people are having birthdays. I'm going to have to over-spend. Especially with the YAF Camp and the holidays...I'm going to spend more. Haha.
I want a dog!