06 December 2007

I LOST MY PHONE!


Well, not mine, technically. It's my brother's phone. I was using it as a backup since my 6288 is under repair.
I went to Plaza Singapura's washroom today (Wednesday). Got a call, picked it up, and...PUT IT ON THE TOILET ROLL HOLDER! And I got out without it. Not a minute after that i realized and quickly return to get it. The girl whom I recognize went in the cubicle after me walked passed. Somehow I decided to give a benefit of doubt, and wanted to check first before asking her. My stupid idiotic brain didn't realize that I can NEVER ask her again if I let her passed.
So I checked. It's not there. I quickly borrowed my friend's phone to call. IT WAS TURNED OFF! She ( I assume it's her) took it with the intention to take it. I was fuming, and started running around PS to look for that girl (in red and black top).
You know what? I saw her at Breadtalk. I was at level 2, she was at level 1. I quickly ran down, but I losed her in the crowd.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!
CAN THERE BE A STUPIDIER PERSON?????? WHY DIDN'T I ASK HER WHEN I SAW HER!!!
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
WWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
*BIG BIG SIGH*
What's done cannot be undone. My brother said there's no need to get him another one since he has one to use now. But, well, I can't just forget about it lah... It's not right. My house use to have 2 backup phones. 1 gave away. Now this one is lost. NONE now.
*Another BIG sigh*
Heart pain lah...
Heard in a sermon that when Martin Luther (the Reformation one, not the African) was robbed for the first time, he gave thanks to God for:
1) This being the FIRST TIME (so he hadn't been robbed before)
2) Being poor (so that his loss was little)
There's another 3 points which I had forgotten.
Well I guess I can see it this way too. 1) I actually OWN a phone to be stolen. There are still Singaporeans who can't even afford to have one. 2) It's a backup phone, and not my $198 Nokia 6288 (that doesn't mean I'm not guilty...). 3) I learnt the invaluable lesson of NOT PUTTING THE PHONE ON THE TOILET ROLL HOLDER NEXT TIME! I do that alot in school.
*SIGH* Oh well.
Oh, friends (who acutally read this blog), please give me an SMS to let me know your number again. I don't have any number now.