07 June 2007

Lappy spoiled...

...last week. Brought it to Acer service centre, turned out the problem is with one of my Ram and one of the two ram slots. To replace it'll be $550...! So I didn't. Now the lappy is working with 1 ram (slower) on the good ram slot. Don't know when it will spoil again... :( Don't spoil, lappy, you're too expensive for me to repair you... :(

So I reformatted my lappy, and now it seems like I have to start everything all over. All my previous links that I saved under "Favourites" are gone. Some of my friends' blog adds are gone. Thankfully I can save my files first. But still, the sense of lost is still there.

But well, Lappy can start a new life. Hehe!

Recently attended a conference by Doc Bob Jones III and Doc Stephen Jones, Chancellor and President of Bob Jones University, the fundamental Christian University in South Carolina. Wonderful messages. I hope I'll not be lazy and post the messages notes up soon. :) Meanwhile, you can download Dr Bob Jones and Dr Stephen Jones' messages and listen to them. They are wonderful anointed speakers. :) Oh and Dr Stephen Jones' wife Mrs Benneth Jones also give short talks for women. Click on their names to see the messages. :)

For some reasons I wish to be in Bob Jones Uni studying. They have so many courses Singapore don't have. And better, it's a Christian University. Hehe. But nevermind, I'll be content with NUS. Afterall, God gave that to me for a reason. :)

Cheerz!