15 May 2007

Happy Birthday to me!



This year's birthday is the same day as Mother's Day! So I got a cake (lousy Bengawan solo one, cos all nice cakes' shops are fully booked). And bought Mommy a BodyShop orange flavoured shower gel. She likes it!!!! WOOHOO! As in, normally she would accept willingly of course, but this time she came to me and said she wanted it, but just that it's too dear to buy for self. hahaha!!!!!!!






These are my pressies!








The yellow vase is handpainted by Shama. The mouse and cheese toilet roll by Anna (with tips from Chris, right?!?!), and the BodyShop lip butter from Chris. Haha. She got it when we were browsing BodyShop. I am using the vase to put my little pinwheel that elf got for me. Haha.

The Nokia 6288 is from Elf!!! Got it when he knew I was going to get the phone (I wasn't hinting him ok!?!?!?)...early present. Haha.

And the angpows by none-other than my parents! Muack!

Yay!!! Thank God for sustaining me thus far, and saving me so my life has a meaning now!! That is the bestest best present!