23 January 2007

10 over days without blogging

Well...Haven't been blogging since school reopens. 3 main reasons:

1) Internet down (modem prob)
2) Some stuff happened, no mood lah...
3) Internet down (Explorer and maybe modem prob)

And a significant reason:

!!) Lazy

Hahaha. Anyway, just a quick update for whoever who bothers to read.

Sem 2 started loh!! This sem I'm taking EL level 2: Structure of SOund and Words, German level 2, Singapore Society, Science of Music, and, Introduction to Social Work. Overall k lah...some boring some interesting. Timetable is fine.

Second, I am jobless. I had 1 tuition job but after the first session the student says that sometimes she can't understand me, so the father decided to stop. Ah wells. Earned $22.
But I need a job, especially if I want to go Germany this sem!!!!!!!!!! Anyone knows anyone who wants english tuition? Primary school any subject also can.

Third. YAF took off. Coming Sunday will be the first meeting. Gotta keep praying for people to come. And must pray for the Blk 195 kiddies too, that they will join our Sunday schools.

Forth (related to first), I've been so lazy. Jiat lat. I promised myself to be more diligent last sem. But this sem...hai... lazy pig lah.

Fifth...I need to start running. Chinese New Year coming. Last yr relatives commented that I've lost weight. Sekali this year they say I "fa1 fu2". O.O I'll pengz.

Sixth. Technology is still against me.

Seventh. I got alot of good messages from sermons to blog about. But, lazy lah.... Sorry. Can remind me on tag board? Hehe...

Eighth. I want a job!

Ninth. I need to study.

Tenth. I'm so bo liao now.

BLEAH!