01 September 2008

Don't like that leh...

Whenever I find something, I'll try my best to return it to the owner. But it doesn't seem to happen when I lost something.

Last year I lost my brother's hp. In a toilet cubicle. Someone took it and purposefully turned it off so that I cannot contact her.

A few days after I found a phone, an expensive one, on the bus. Having felt the sense of loss from my hp experience I tried calling up the contacts. And finally delayed going off to somewhere just to pass it to the owner.

Another time I found a phone in the playground. Waited till very late with my friend just to locate the owner (by calling the contacts again.)

Then there was another time, I found a $70+ (or was it $17?) valued cashcard. I was very tempted to take it, cos I was about to print something in large qty. But I left a postit note there just so that the person can contact me.

***

I lost my phone someone purposefully took it. I lost my blazer (on the bus) and it was lost forever too. And now this. It's very likely that I lost it in school. SO WHY DIDN'T ANYONE RETURN IT???

Is there no kind ones around anymore??????? =...(